SightSpeed is easy to use tool that was designed from the ground up to deliver superior voice and video quality on everyday computers and consumer broadband connections.
This peer-to-peer Internet video and voice calling service that offers free SightSpeed-to-SightSpeed calls. The service also provides users to the ability to call and receive calls from mobile and landline phones.
SightSpeed has continued to differentiate its services by adding rich and innovative voice and video features including outbound and inbound telephony calling, integrated video mail, multi-party video conferencing, and a unique quot;Click to Call mequot; web address for every SightSpeed user. The SightSpeed software is able to host video conferences with up to nine participants.
“Phone Out” is the name of the service that allows you to make phone calls to landlines and mobile phones, paying with pre-paid credit. “Phone In” allows SightSpeed users to receive phone calls from regular telephones.
Features of SightSpeed
SightSpeed include features such as voice call, video call, video mail, video conferencing, and more.
If you would like to use SightSpeed you can download the free version of SightSpeed at here. SightSpeed support for both Mac and Windows .Related Post:
- Any Messenger Recorder – Record Voice Conversations Made via Internet
- Skype 5.0 for Windows – Support Facebook and Group Video Calling
- iVisit – Chat, IM, Video Conferencing, File Sharing Over Intranet and Internet
- CoolSpeak – Free Internet Voice Messaging Service
- PopNote 5.0 Peer to Peer Instant Messaging
- Freeport VM – Record Webcam Video and Send Easily