[ClosedTalk]TM is a secure VoIP solution for internet talk in total privacy. CloseTalk include secure registration and activation, call connection using email address instead of telephone numbers, text chat, address list, call history, and ringtone management.
By using the built-in sound system of the computer, [ClosedTalk]TM users communicate without the need of IP telephones. The solution incorporates top-end security technologies, such as ECC based Diffie-Hellman Key Generation Protocol to provide secure session keys, Elliptic-Curve cryptography, and a strong 256 Bit Advanced Encryption Standard to secure the voice and the management data.
[ClosedTalk]TM users can enhance their communication productivity further by opting for a total solution which includes easy-to-use handsets, private gatekeeper for business users, and hotline support for a large user base. Free online support is provided at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/closedtalk_ceinfosys. More software updates and promotions are available at www.ce-infosys.com
If you would like to use CloseTalk for your private internet talk you can download CloseTalk at here. It’s support for Windows 2000 and Windows XP.Related Post:
- Vigorous Enterprise Messenger – Free Private and Secure Messaging for LAN and Internet
- Zfone – Make Secure Encrypted VoIP Calls
- FastVoIP – Free VoIP Calls Download
- Voipstunt – Make VoIP Calls at Lowest Rates Possible
- AnswerChat – Live Customer Support Solution for Websites
- CoolSpeak – Free Internet Voice Messaging Service