You wanna change and use your favorite language in your Windows live without rebooting your computer? Just read this tips and you can take a look how it works.
Change languages in Windows Live can be done without having to reinstall the Essentials suite. You may change languages as often as you want to, without rebooting your computer. To follow the steps below, you need to have Windows Live Essentials 2011 (15.4) installed. You can free download this version and runs on Windows 7 and Vista.
How to use Windows Live in your favorite language?
In the Control Panel, open the Regional setting section. There you will find a shortcut to change the Windows Live language as well. For complete steps by steps instructions on how to change your language just follow the tutorial below.
- Exit any running programs of Windows Live Essentials (e.g., Messenger, Mail, etc).
- Click Start, Computer. (Windows XP: Start, My Computer.)
- Open Local Disk (C:), Program Files, Windows Live, Installer.
- Double click the LangSelector.exe file.
- In the appearing window, choose your favorite language.
- Click OK to confirm your change. If the language pack is not yet installed, it gets downloaded automatically.
- As soon as the progress dialog has closed, you’re ready to use Windows Live Essentials in the changed language.
Note: In different language the steps might differ, from English to Spanish, from Spanish to Germany, (the text would be different according to the main language –default– on the Windows Live essentials 2011).Keywords:
pack language windows essential